RND Jewellers Privacy Notice
This explains how and why we acquire and use your personal information in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We may collect information about you:
• as part of your loan application and for the purposes of managing your loan agreement
• this includes your name, address, date of birth, contact details, employment information, credit record and your agreement history
We use your information to:
• make credit decisions about you
• communicate with you by telephone, email, SMS, or post using the contact details you have provided
• manage your account make collections and trace you if necessary
• prevent fraud and money laundering
We may use your data for the above purposes to fulfil our legitimate interest of managing our legal agreement with you and where otherwise required to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and where permitted by the GDPR. If you do not provide us with your personal information, we will not be able to lend to you.
We may also use your information for other purposes where you have consented to this (see below).
We may share your information with:
• law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies where we are required to do so by law
We store your information:
• within the European Economic Area (EEA)
• if we transfer data outside the EEA we will ensure that before we do so, there is adequate protection in place to ensure the security of your data.
We keep your information:
• for as long as it is needed to manage your account and for a maximum of six years unless a longer period is required by law.
You have the right to:
• access the information we hold about you
• ask us to make any changes to your information to make sure it is accurate and up to date
• ask us to stop or limit our use of or to delete your information
• receive your information in a format that suits you
• transfer your information to a third party
If you have question, want to exercise your rights or make a complaint, please contact our Data Information Officer.
If we cannot resolve your complaint, you may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service at:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 08000 234 567
Agreement and consents
You can change your marketing preferences or unsubscribe from our communications at any time by contacting us at 321 Northolt Rd, Harrow, HA2 8JA.